About 050 IT
050 IT combines years of experience in implementing ERP packages with a passionate enthusiasm in a renewed technology on the Dutch market. We know your business needs, wishes and objectives and offer added value for your organization by working with verticals. These are the further developments of standard software to specific target markets. We translate our knowledge of the Dutch SME market into ready-made templates that you can use immediately. We always aim for a bull's eye with our customers.
Who are we and what do we stand for. To transfer our core values, we have a DNA.
- Together with the customer; For us, cooperation means that the implementation does not stop us from delivering the software. We work together with our client on a long-term and lasting relationship.
- Scalability: With Netsuite we offer a product that is scalable and grows with your organization. Our own services also grows with your needs. Aftercare is, in our opinion, not a contract that obliges the parties. For us aftercare is helping with the demand of the moment at a fair rate.
- Groningen is in our DNA. We are based in the North and our professionals have a good dose of Northern sobriety. We are there for the whole of the Netherlands and would like to come to you.
- We have a large and stable network of experts that we can call when you have questions that 050 IT itself can not answer.
- 050 IT does not have a classic hierarchy in its organization but works with self-organizing regional teams. For us it is important that we combine a living room feeling with a good result. We listen to your wishes and advise you based on our knowledge of your industry.
- Safety comes first. We advise your organization in the field of security in Cloud and keep strict security requirements when it comes to your data.
Our way of work
- Implementation: We support you with the acquisition of Netsuite Cloud ERP and CRM and ensure that your organization is ready to start with these new Cloud technologies. We implement, train your staff and support your organization during and after implementation;
- Optimization: Your organization works with NetSuite. In this phase we look at the 'gaps' that you experience and any additional customer-specific wishes that you recognize in your NetSuite environment.
- Growth: In this phase we look at replacing other legacy software in your NetSuite system. We are also looking at process improvement based on your data (data-driven management decisions) and process mining.
CEO / Senior consultant
CEO / Senior consultant